BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

deyyy! BI ko sumpah mcm celake daaa

and there i was. dying of boredom when i just scrolling down my facebook news feed when i saw a pic. i dont really care at first. but curiosity get the best of me. i just look at the latest comment when Atashi no Yana wrote: "aiyoyo...what's wrong with your english???". suddenly i became interested so i clicked on it. i cracked as soon as i see it:


the 1st thing dat popped from my mouth automatically is "WHAT THE FUCKING MOONCAKE????!!! AND HE'S IN A BETTER CLASS THAN ME???!!!" oh kiss my ass. OMG!!! dis kid is damn frickin stupid 'THAT WAS TEACH ME UNTIL NOW?' my asshole of a neighbour can write better than dat! 'NEXT YEAR I GIVE TEACHER A PRESENT??!!' okay man. if you say it that way, then me think you are dumb dumb. u're a disgrace of all us japan lovers lahh deyy. he even spelled 'especially' wrong. since when einstein said that there's an X in especially. i'm damn sure that humping boa's n dbsgay's english better than this! seriously. this kid is a joke. ya hear me dawg!! A JOKE!! A FUCKIN PAIN IN THE ASS JOKE! next time when u want to speak english, LEARN IT FIRST!!!!

0 comments: