BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Duet June 2010


Q A recent thing you feel curious about
A
This world is filled with wonders. When was the world made? What is the universe? When we die, what will happen? Is there really heaven and hell? Did god really make the world in just 7 days? It would be nice if he could use more time... or something. Who am I? After 10 years how will I be... and so, steadily, I'll be getting into philosophical depth of the answers that haven't been discovered yet. I'll be thinking of those kinds of things probably during free time, or while commuting to school, and time seems like it stood still.

Q A strange personal experience
A Sometimes I see a dream that comes true, like at such place my school friends met an accident... but I don't really feel that is strange. It's because I am a thickhead, and so, don't you think I seem to be very insenstive? (laughs) Even if I were to see a ghost, I might not be frightened much. I might be like "Aaah, there it is (in a unconcerned way)" and I"ll easily forget about it.

Q A time you thought I might be different from other people?!
A Basically, I'm probably different. In the concert meetings, I'm the only one who has a different opinion, like a 1 to 9 ratio (laughs). They often say I'm off the point. But, don't you think it's good to be different? I like being different more.

Q How you spend your holiday
A If the holiday does not have any meaning, I go out what he means that if the holiday doesn't have a reason (eg: weekends). I don't like being idle in the house. The other day, I went karaoke-ing, played billiards, played ping-pong, ate at fast food restaurant, took a look at general merchandise store, just looking lazily at the clothes. How I spend my holiday is not different from a normal high school student.

Q Why is that Keito's hair is always set properly? I haven't seen your bed hair though. That's amazing (from Inoo)
A It's strange that you said why (laughs). Because, it's the same with washing my face and brushing my teeth, it's an every morning routine kind of habit. Besides it's ettiquette to set your hair nicely.


0 comments: