BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Myojo May 2010


1. What is your hobby?
Music appreciation.

2. What is your special skill?
Soccer, I guess.

3. What is your nickname?
Non, Nonchan.

4. What is your favorite food and disliked food?
The ones I like are Sukiyaki and strawberries. What I don't like is natto!

5. What is your My Boom what you're currently into?
Long phone calls with my friends. One time I talked for more than 2 hours for 3 days!

6. What is your habit?
I make fun of stories & I believe in made-up stories right away.

7. How much do you mail in one day on average?
About 40 mails.

8. What is your favorite emoji?
:D I add "Ehehe" for some reason.

9. What goods did you buy recently that is your favorite?
A black jersey material jacket.

10. What was your breakfast today?
Cafe au lait, strawberry condensed milk, 3 bread rolls.

11. When you sleep what is your attire?
Black sweats from top to bottom.

12. I am actually a ________otaku
I'm a milk otaku for putting milk on various things.

13. When is a moment you think "I am cool
"?
When I drink cafe au lait. Coffee has an image of an "adult's drink".

14. When is a moment you think "I am cute
"?
When I get nervous, my face becomes red.

15. When is a moment you think "I am a Kansai person~"?
There are times I unconsciously interfere saying "Nandeyanen!" is a kansai way to say "nande!" which means "why!", and then I get taken aback.

0 comments: