BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey! Say! JUMP - Manga


Inoo: Good morning!

Nakajima: Inoo-chan, why'd you bring those dogs?

Inoo: After this, I have an interview with my dogs
Piku (Jump/ shudder)

Inoo: This is An (the one on the right)
And this is Jam (the one on the left)
Both of them are girls (They're called Miniature Schwatzners
♡)

Nakajima: Kawaii-------

Yamada: What? My Kuu is soo much cuter!
Takaki: My Choco is 100 times cuter!
Nade nade nade (pet, pet, pet)

Inoo: Don't complain while petting my dogs.
(Yamada-kun's dog is named Kuu, and Takaki-kun's dog is called Choco.)







Inoo: Right now? I understand, I'll be right there!
Inoo: Sorry, I have to go to college to fill out forms. Could you look after Jam and An?
Hikaru: Okay~! Have fun!

Inoo: I'm leaving them up to you----!
Batan (Door shuts)
Kuuuuun... (Dog whimpers)
Hikaru: Jam.... An...

Yamada: IT'LL BE ALL RIGHT! I'll always be here!!
Takaki: Don't make such a sad face!!
Team Dog Lovers ~~ JUMP cool combination
Hikaru: Is this how Yamada and Takaki always acts!?










Chinen kun VS Jam
Chinen: Theeeen I'll teach acrobatics to Jam!

Toa (Hmph)
Oooo
Chinen: Well, this isn't impossible, it's only backflip...
Koku (Nods)

Koten (Falls)
Chinen: Work harder Jam-------!

Koten (Falls)

Takaki: It's all right, Jam, it's all right!!!
Yamada: Jam is a wanwan (dog) so it's impossible to do it!!
Team Dog Lovers

Nade nade (pets pets)
Kyuuun Kyuuun (Whimpers whimpers)
Chinen: My cute character got stolennnn!!
Yabu: ... don't mind them. They're not the normal Takaki and Yamachan!








Okamoto kun and An
Jiiiii-- (Stares)

Okamoto: If you come any closer to the instrument, you'll hurt your ears.
Aren't the hearing of dogs really good?


I'll do it somwhere else
Totetote (Walks)

Totetote (Walks)
Okamoto: ...

Pero pero (Licks)
Morimoto: It seems that An likes Keitokun!
Yamada & Takaki: THAT'S SO UNFAIR KEITO!









The clothes that are important to Jam and An
Arioka: Wait, Jam, your clothes are ripped.

Arioka: Do you want to changed into JUMP's ribbon that's part of our uniform? It's pretty--
Bun bun (Shakes head)

Inoo: Jam-, An- I bought you clothes-- I picked them out especially for them--

Kuun Kuun (Cries cries)
Arioka: W-what happened Jam, An!!

Takaki: Jam!! An!! Do you prefer us that much over Inoo chan!! (In small letters, "toys")
Yamada: We'll force you to forget about Inoo chan!! (In small letters, "with this, beef jerky.")
Arioka: Can you be quiet, Team Dog Lovers!






Inoo kun comes home!
Nakajima: Jam, An, come over here and let's play---. In a little while, Inoo chan will come home.

uzu uzu (shaking)
Nakajima: It didn't work...
kuuuuun (whimper)
Kotsu kotsu (sound of shoes)
Hattsu! (realizes)

Gatsya( Door opens)
Inoo: I'm back--- Jam! An!
Kyui-n kyui-n (barking)


Inoo: Hey, hey, don't lick my face that much--
Rabu rabu (love love)

Yamada: Jam and An looks better with Inoo chan anyways...
Takaki: Damn it... Be happy in the future...!
Nakajima: Anyways, it all ended happily, I'm so glad, so glad.




Lovey-dovey Inookun!
Inoo: On the way here from college, I found really cute clothes so I bought some!
bwah (Dump)
Inoo: You might turn into the world's cutest dogs in these clothes


Inoo: That's good good. It's awesome Jam! An!

Pasya pasya pasya pasya pasya (Sound of cell phone camera shuttting)
Inoo: Now, look this wa-- Uwa! You guys are sooo cute-------
♡♡

Inoo: Let's take a bath together tonight-

Suri suri (Rubs)
Yabu: The number 1 dog lover here was Inoo-chan--!!
Yamada: I'm gonna go home and play with Kuu!
Takaki: I'm going to take a bath with Choco.


0 comments: