BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Potato 0210: Jyaka Jyaka JUMP

yeah. searching bout keito in the internet and found this: tada!~

so... i'll just copy and paste ohkay~~ <--talking to myself coz i know that i'm the only one who reads this blog.

Jyaka Jyaka JUMP
It’s different from this month.

Person who will spoil their girlfriend:
#1: Arioka Daiki
(3 votes: Yaotome, Takaki, Chinen)
Okamoto Keito (3 votes: yamada, Nakajima, Arioka)
#2: Yamada Ryosuke (2 votes: Okamoto, Yabu)
#3: Nakajima Yuto (1 vote: Morimoto
Yabu Kota (1 vote: Inoo)

Okamoto (About his vote): “Seriously!? But I predicted that (laughs). Even when I’m playing with my friends, they’re always first, so I think I’ll spoil my girlfriend (laughs). I think the girlfriend will end up leading the relationship so… But, should I spoil her? I really don’t know,” says the actual person. “I think he’ll become too nice and end up spoiling her” (Yuto) says, and a lot of the other members says the same thing, because of his niceness.

Arioka: “I don’t think so myself~. But I don’t want to become a man who’s detailed, and that is different from spoiling a person. I’ll never become that boyfriend who says yes to everything!” says the actual person, while others says, “Like his looks. I think he’ll definitely spoil his girlfriend” (Chinen) says, and a lot of weird opinions gathered up to make Arioka #1 (laughs).

Photo Album
The first cameraman is Yuto. We had him take pictures of the members in the make room. Takaki, who was in the midst of changing and gets embarrassed after Yuto takes a picture of him, and oppositely, Dai-chan, who is showing off his upper body, and Yabu, who is barely conscious and puts on his shoes, and finally Chinen, in which Yuto took his picture suddenly.



Okamoto Keito x Takaki Yuya
Theme 1: Tell me 5 good things about me! Although I’m sure you guys will spit them out, and this would be a short conversation. From Yaotome Hikaru.

Okamoto: Let’s start off with Hikaru-kun’s question. He said, “Tell me 5 good things”…

Takaki: Aargh~, how annoying (laughs).

Okamoto: But this is an amazing question.

Takaki: Let’s get this over with. First, he’s funny. He can read the atmosphere really well.

Okamoto: Can he really read the atmosphere well? (laughs).

Takaki: Eerm~, he has a lot of courage. Also…

Okamoto: I don’t think he has courage. He’s weak with cats, and the second he sets his eyes on one he runs away (laughs). Also, I think he hates shots.

Takaki: Don’t kill my statement~.

Okamoto: Sorry, sorry. It is up for a conversation. Because Hikaru-kun’s been staring at us the entire time (laughs).
(Yaotome, who keeps on muttering “I’m so embarrased~(laughs) stares at them with long eyes)

Takaki: This is really hard to do (laughs). Let’s ignore Hikaru and continue this. He has a weird weak point. He’ll run away when he hears a “nya-“ (laughs). Also… he has an oblique tooth. I think that’s 5. See. I worked hard (laughs).

Okamoto: I dunno whether having a weird weak point is good, but it’s my turn. He can see everything around him. He’s cute sometimes (laughs).

Takaki: What do you mean, “sometimes” (laughs).

Okamoto: Also. Hats look good on him. He has his own fashion sense. Also…

Takaki: Are you talking as if you’re above him? (laughs). But I get you. His fashion sense is unique. But more than that, I’m still curious about the “sometimes.” Tell me.

Okamoto: Wait. I have one more left. He’s bad at first impressions.

Takaki: That’s right! He may looks calm and natural, but in reality he might be extremely nervous.

Okamoto: He has a certain amount of courage.

Takaki: See. Because even in TV, he says funny things in depressing situations.

Okamoto: He does, he does. It’s incredible. Oh, we actually said something good about him (laughs).

Theme 2: An enemy is chasing you. Now, what will you do? From Chinen Yuuri

Takaki: Now, next. From Chinen, “An enemy is chasing you. What would you do?” …

Okamoto: Argh~, what another weird question. Today is filled with annoying questions (laughs).

Takaki: Seriously… Keito, what would you do?

Okamoto: Well… I would run. Obviously (laughs).

Takaki: Yeah. Let’s start off with who the enem y would be. Who’s Keito’s enemy?

Okamoto: Cockroaches, maybe. Definitely. We can’t fight them off. Recently, Yuto brought a toy cockroach to my house. By accident, he left it at my house and even my dad freaked out.

Takaki: You guys are both weird (laughs).

Okamoto: He screamed, and said, “What, it’s a toy!?” and got mad (laughs).

Takaki: Ohh~. It’s weird, but it’s funny!

Okamoto: Although you say it’s funny, but aren’t you scared of cockroaches too?

Takaki: Is there anybody who likes them? Of course I don’t like them. But I wouldn’t want to leave them alone so if I see one, I’ll fight it.

Okamoto: Then who is Takaki-kun’s enemy?

Takaki: I have no enemies. See, our job is to make our dreams come true. So I have no weak points. No he is NOT referring to the HSj song, “Dreams come true.”

Okamoto: What a cool sentence (laughs). Ah, if Hikaru gets ma at me, then I might run away (laughs). I’ve never experienced it yet though.

Takaki: Although he’s not my enemy, if Hikaru comes running at me, I’ll run too (laughs). Also, if a dog chases after me I might run.

Okamoto: I’ll run too. They’re scary.

Takaki: Although I like dogs, if they run at me full speed, it’s a bit scary. … And what do you mean, Hikaru is “sometimes” cute!?


0 comments: