BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My First REAL Birthday (by real i mean fake)


Yess. from the title you know what the stupid topic is about. so, here i log in my facebook and bam! here's what i got :


Izzati Hazirah Hamidi : selamat hari jady~~ XDD semoga ko bhgie dgn suami ko~ XDD (posted 2 days before my birthday)

Syah Michaelis : bahaha ! birthday ass kau !
((posted 2 minutes after the above, btw

Syahirah 작은 : api bufday . gay selalu =.= derrr (posted 12 midnight)

Khyuin
김휴인 : happy birthday to you you!! [YUI-Happy BirthdayTo You You] [News-Happy Birthday] (posted about 7 a.m )

Siti Nuridayu Badrul Hisam : happy birthday (posted about 8 a.m)

Aida Fariha : happy birthday to you you~ semoga ko sntiasa bhgia di samping syah tersayang... (posted about 9 a.m)

Nur Jana : happy birthday Puteri Aikawa Miyuki semoga sihat sokmo.... wah sudah besarlah kak emu nie... (posted about 9 a.m)

Yoshikawa Tsurara : HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUTERI~~~ =_=" (posted about 9 a.m.)

Eila Biela : Happy Birthaday @ Selamat Hari Jadi kepada Puteri Aikawa Miyuki.. Gud Luck 4 exam nnty!! (posted about 10 a.m)

Izzatul Syahirah Hamsan : happy birthday!! :) (posted about 10 a.m)

ザイナル ハニフ : Happy Birthaday Puteri semoga dipanjangkan umur & sentiasa berbahagia disamping org tersayang hingga ke akhir (posted about 10 a.m)

Farahin Hamizan : eppy bday....!!!!!!!! =DD (posted about 11 a.m)

Mansa Scha : happy birthday (posted about 11 a.m)

Syah Michaelis : ok sumpah birthday wishes ntok kau ni buat ak gelak smpai meleleh air mate HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! (posted about 2 p.m.....okay I shouldn’t post this)

Muhammad Aiman Hilmi : OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!! (posted about 2 p.m)

wow. That’s a mouthfull. *altough i didnt talk just now.* but it still is a mouth full. But I’m still happy that today is my birthday.

Okay I lied. Those words I said are just bullcrap. I confess okay. Today is not my birthday. It’s a fake birthday. But I guess its still a birthday right? Okay my mind is totally messed up right now.

I still cant believe that those people, I mean THOSE PEOPLE up there, no not up there, the people above, believe that today is my birthday I mean, oh come on, since when did my birthday is 9 of June. Its written on my IC that my IC number is 96****-01-6560 so that’s mean that my birthday is about another 3 months rite. Well. That doesn’t matter but at least give me a birthday present for crying out loud! Just a wish?

Okay I wasn’t being reasonable. Its okay that they wished me. I should be thankful because today is a holiday because if its not, I’m gonna end up like Fhazlin that day. Can you believe that the rapists and their gang sang a happy birthday song?! Oh come on. Your singing sucks man. And that “ happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,….” song is the worst kind of song next to HellOfaBitchProject’s. totally sucks. You should have sing the song happy birthday by NEWS at least.

Anyway, if today is a school day like always, I’m gonna die of embarrassment if those guys started to sing

Don’t they have any dignity? But anyways, happy-not-your-birthday me!

Obviously, this cake is waaaay too small for me Thank you!


0 comments: